Bonnie's Reviews

Bonnie is my sweet mother-in-law. She sends my husband I emails of her reviews of movies, television, and restaurants. Due to requests from our friends to read Bonnie's emails, I've created this blog for her. Bonnie is a sweetheart, so no rude comments please! Move along meanies!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Shows With Numbers

So, I've been thinking about TV shows with numbers in the titles. I
especially notice them when I try to enter the show title in the TIVO.
I'd rather stick to current shows, but I've included old ones. I've
added some movies to fill in the list, since they sometimes show on TV.
Maybe you can think of others :

1 -- Murder One
2 -- Two and a Half Men
3 -- Three's Company
3 -- Numb3rs
5 -- Party of Five
8 -- Eight is Enough
10 -- Ten (movie)
11 -- Oceans Eleven (movie)
12 -- Cheaper by the Dozen (movie)
13 -- Apollo 13
16 -- Sixteen Candles
24 -- 24
30 -- 30 Rock
60 -- Studio 60

Any of the "Up" series on PBS, that followed a group of British
children
and interviewed them every seven years -- "7 Up," "14 Up," "21 Up," . . .

~ Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home